If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Benedict Cumberbatch - Star Trek: Into Darkness


Ok, so you all know who the latest, most amazing, actor is... right? You should. If you do, you'd see something like Butterball Crumblecook and know it's supposed to be Benedict Cumberbatch. Yeah.
Although I haven't seen Star Trek: Into Darkness yet (need to see the prequel before), This is one of my favorite pictures of Benedict. At least, the favorite that is drawable.

This is the start of my new style of drawings. I'm adding way more texture into the drawings now. The texture of the skin, how the light effects different surfaces, making sure the picture actually has the same sort of uniqueness of every person.
If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

3 comments:

Kismint said...

I AM SHOCKED. THIS IS AMAZING.

!!!

...and "Butterball Crumblecook"?? lol. Sounds like a recipe for cookies. :)

Leauphaun said...

Haha, it does, doesn't it? ;)

Thanks!! Haha, I still don't think I did it, at moments when I stop and think about it. I really enjoyed doing it, and that's what makes it fun :)

- Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

This is amazing. :D I was just re-watching a Sherlock episode the other night. Brilliant actor.

I haven't seen Star Trek: Into Darkness either, but maybe I will one of these days...the question is where to get it. :P

-Vrenith