If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hero in Shining Iron


My third Iron Man drawing.

Now, the only real reason I did this drawing was for an art show I'm participatin in. I recently sold an Iron Man drawing, as well as a painting of the man in iron. So he seems to be a popular person as far as sales goes, so why not do another one of him. It was much easier to do this drawing now that I know how to do the metal.
Really getting to know the subject you're drawing really plays into how the final piece looks, as well as the time it takes to actually do it.

If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Regollin said...

You've got that metal down! Great work :D

Leauphaun said...

Thanks Regollin! =D

- Leauphaun