If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Sunday, September 15, 2013

Captain Jack Sparrow


Though I've never watched Pirates of the Caribbean (yes, I know I need to!), I already know that Jack Sparrow is quite the character. Ahem, Captain Jack Sparrow. Sorry.

With all the beads, shells, braids, and dreads, his hair is a challenge all in itself. But to get Jack to look like Jack, it's the eyes that make the character. The hat was probably one of my favorite parts to do. Well, besides adding the facial hair and eyeliner/eyes...

I did this hilarious character for two reasons. 1st; I've been needing to do Jack for a while now. And 2nd; I did him for an art show I was in recently. He was my most popular drawing there. Some funny stories that went along with it, though. Mostly involving ladies between the ages of 50-80 fawning over him, and telling me that I had drawn their "boyfriend"... too funny!!
If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do it here.

4 comments:

Regollin said...

Love it! The hat and bandana are great! Great beads too.
Oh, and did you hear? Soul Glow Activatur has left FF5... If you want more info, just look up Family Force 5 on google, it should be the first tab.
I'm so sad... They're my second favorite band. :(

Leauphaun said...

Thanks!!

Yeah! Man, that's so sad that he's leaving... FF5 really isn't much without Soul Glow Activatur :( At least he's still writing for them, but I wish I could've seen them before he left :(

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

Yeah, it sucks. But I'm almost glad he left, now he gets to raise his kid and spend time with his wife more. I'm also kinda excited to see how Crouton will do, but I think the live show will be negitively affected. I acctually go to see one of their last shows, and they asked for my email address!

Leauphaun said...

I agree, spending more time with his family is more important than doing live shows. It's the new path God has him on, and it's good! Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how they'll do :) Aww, that's sweet! They're so awesome!

- Leauphaun