If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Key to Erebor

The Key to Erebor.

One of the most loved props of The Hobbit, the key to the hidden Dwarven door that Gandalf presents to Thorin Oakenshield. This was actually a good study as opposed to a challenge. It's taking a 3D object with lots of angles and sides, and move it onto a 2D piece of paper. If you're looking to brush up on your perspective skills, but find a cup, cube or cone to simple, but find people too hard, this is a fantastic prop! I would do this all over again if I had to, and I might one day.

If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

No comments: