If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Orcrist


With The Hobbit coming out December of 2012, and the second and third instalments the next two following years, there has been hype around the new swords that the characters use.
In the original LOTR series, there was lots of hype over Sting, or Anduil, Frodo and Aragorns' swords. A decade later, the attention has turned to Orcrist and Glamdring, Thorin Oakenshield & Gandalfs' swords.
I personally think Orcrist is a fantastic sword, and is elegant in every way (it IS an Elvish sword after all, even if Thorin {a dwarf} is using it).

What does the elvish on the handle say, I'm curious...

If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Regollin said...

My favorite sword! Love the metalic parts!

Leauphaun said...

Haha, it's quickly becoming my favorite, too =)

- Leauphaun