If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, June 21, 2013

Superman - The Man of Steel

Superman (aka Henry Cavill) in Man of Steel

This is my first drawing in about 6 weeks. And it's something as complicated as Superman's armor. Of course. This drawing took me quite a few days to really get into it, and complete the armor. The armor which I wish I could completely redo, if I had the choice. But this is part of a series of drawings that I'm either doing, or expanding on.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

4 comments:

Regollin said...

Wow! I really like this one! The contrast transition is really nice! I also like the eye lashes as well. And amazing work on the textures of the symbol. I can tell it got a bit hard on the shoulder area, but still, great work! :D

Leauphaun said...

Thanks Regollin!

Haha, the eyelashes are definitely my favorite part of the entire drawing. Yeah, the texture of his suit/armor was extremely difficult, and the part on his shoulder WAS really hard (I had to redo it)... thanks!!

- Leauphaun

Hanna Rogue said...

wow, the detail in drawings is so sick! Great talent u have <3

Leauphaun said...

Thanks Hanna!! God has given me something pretty cool, and I enjoy using the gift He has given me =)

- Leauphaun