If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, March 11, 2013

Canadian Cougar


A Canadian Cougar

I did this for a friend of mine that visited from Mexico. As a goodbye gift, I drew her a Canadian animal to take back home to remind her of her visit to Canada. I choose a cougar. Once again, I didn't leave myself enough time to put in as much detail as I would've liked, like darkening it, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

5 comments:

Kismint said...

Is a cougar the same as a mountain lion? We have mountain lions here (not that I live in Mexico, but I do live quite nearby), but I like the word cougar better. :)

'Cept the big question is whether you pronounce it co-gar or coo-gar...hmmm.

Glad to see you around, miss Arteest (we've been missing ya!).

K-Minty

Leauphaun said...

Yup, they are! Cougar is just the Canadian term for them. Canadian Cougars live in the Yukon, but they're the same thing as the Puma, Mountain Lion, Panther (not th black ones), and the Catamount =)

Coo-gar (sounds like tar) Haha =D

Yeah, sorry about that! I've been so busy, things have changed so much in the past two months... it's been CRAZY! I've had little time for drawing and painting. But I thank you =)

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

You're alive? Coolness!
Loving the eyes.

Leauphaun said...

Hahaha, yup, I'm alive! Not that I will be for much longer... soon I'll be just as busy, but for now I have time to post and draw.

Thank you =) Haha, the eyes are my favorite part ;D

- Leauphaun

Zethra said...

Wow this is really cool! I especially like the ears.

I recently got back to drawing and I've got a new drawing up, so if you have time check it out and leave some feedback!