If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Guide


Greetings one and all, and welcome to 2013!
Although this drawing isn't nearly as exciting as many of my others, I just wanted to do a post saying "Happy New Year".
I was bored one day, so I scrolled through one of my horse pictures folders, and I ran across a photo I couldn't resist drawing. So I set out on the adventure to drawing another animal. I don't know when I did this, but this post has been waiting for over a month to be posted. I just didn't want to post it until now.

On another note, I wanted to let you guys know that last year, on January 1st, 2012, I posted my Bono drawing. At that time, I had 40,000 views on my drawings blog (this one). I want to let you guys know that in one year I have gone up 50,000 views making it a grand total of 90,000 views! Thank you guys so much!!! It has blown my mind that I have had 50,000 views this year!!

And not only that, but my poll results have come in:
What would you like to see most on this blog?
Hockey Drawings: 25%-17 votes
Music Artists: 38%-26 votes
Vehicles (sports cars): 4%-3 votes
Animals: 13%-9 votes
Miscellaneous: 17%-12 votes

If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Emma-lee said...

Amazing! as usual :)

Leauphaun said...

Thanks Emma-lee!! =D

- Leauphaun