If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Sunday, January 20, 2013

Phil Wickham

 For those of you who don't know Phil Wickham is, this is he.

Phil Wickham is a musician who does worship music. My brother and I had the opportunity to see Phil this past week, and I got to give him this drawing. Phil's most popular song Heaven Fall Down was the starting song, and I will tell you, if you get the chance to go see him, DO IT. His show was phenomenal!
The thing is that I started the drawing last week (Jan 12-13ish) but didn't start on the shading until the next week where I promptly started the day before the concert. Smart I know. I worked on it for that day, and the next for that evening.
And this is the first human drawing that I've done on this new paper I'm starting to use, so that's why his skin looks super smooth. I used the same paper on the Evenstar drawing.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

4 comments:

Asher said...

so cool sis and can you follow my blog

Leauphaun said...

Hey bro ;)

Thanks Asher!!! Yup, just did :)

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

Nice!
I gotta start using smoother as well. They're too rough.

Leauphaun said...

Thanks!!

Actually, don't switch to smooth paper. At least, not for every drawing. I actually change paper depending on what I'm drawing.
I used smooth paper for this drawing, as his skin is smooth, while I used rougher paper for animals, and people like Gandalf. Test out different paper, but don't just use one type of paper. Change it up for each drawing so that you can achieve the correct look the quickest =)

- Leauphaun