If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tom Hiddleston as Loki

Finished (version #4)

First version.

I know that most of you who've seen Thor know Loki.
Loki has been one of the recent marvel movie characters that I've seen other artists draw. Some of the drawings have been good, some really good, and lots of amateur ones.
So I decided to add Loki to my many a characters to draw. Well, here he is. I'm not liking the drawing in the least bit. I don't know why I don't like it, but I just don't. It just isn't Loki.
He went through at least 3 changes before I settled on what you see now.
Anyhoo, I finally did him. I'll be doing another one of him, as soon as I find the right picture to do... but I will do another one, be sure of that!

9 comments:

Creative Artist said...

LOKI!!!

Loki is the best villain...I seriously like him better than Thor. Much better. XD

We went to a Lebanese store one time (an office store) and this really thin guy helped us. AND SERIOUSLY--he looked like Loki! His hair was different, of course, but his facial features reminded me so much of Loki. >_>

:D

Looking forward to more drawings!

--Vrenith

Jake said...

It's awesome :D Very much Loki.

Leauphaun said...

@ Vrenith - Haha, I like Loki more than Thor, too...

It's ALWAYS weird when that happens! Particularly when you KNOW that they aren't there, but it looks JUST like them. I *thought I* saw Jon Foreman in my town... it seriously looked like him =)

Thanks!! There will be more coming =D

@ Jake - Why thank ye!! I want to do another one, so I'm glad you like it =D

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

Hmm... You may be right about him not looking right. It's a good drawing! (especially the decoration on the jacket, the hair, and the nose) I think my main concern is the eyes. And the smile. He does smile a lot, but there's something about his smile that's.... creepy.
Definitely do another! :D

Regollin said...

Lol! But now that I'm looking at it again, It looks great! :P

Leauphaun said...

Yeah, there is just something that isn't rigt... and I CANNOT seem to find what it IS. I do think you're on the right track with it having something to do with his eyes/mouth.

Anyhoo, I do thank thee for thy kind words =)

- Leauphaun

Ashley Nicole said...

Oh man....

Loki....

I know what you mean by "its just not Loki" but this is nevertheless, just amazing!!! I love it!!

I think what it might be is the mouth area....Perhaps?? Maybe his eyes need to be more intense. defined. I'm not sure either...

But I really like this, and think you should be proud of your work! Its beautiful. :)

Lauricia said...

Ooops, that was under my sisters account. Whoops. That comment was from me. Haha.

-Lauricia

Leauphaun said...

Haha, ok, got it =)

Thanks!! Yeah, it's just missing that "Loki-ness"! GAAA!!!

Haha, I think I'll leave it, but both you and Regollin think it's with the mouth and eyes. And you're probably right with that... it's really bugging me!! But thanks for the kind words =)

- Leauphaun