If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, November 5, 2012

Champagne the Cat

This is my dads' cousins' cat.
My dad's cousin, asked me to draw their adorable cat for his wife's birthday. Since I did this drawing back in September (13th to be exact), I decided to wait until after her birthday to post it, just so she wouldn't see it before she's supposed to :)

You'd never know it, but this cat is 17 years old. In cat years that's ancient, but she still looks like a little kitten!

"Precious as Pearls" is the name of this drawing.

4 comments:

Regollin said...

Too cute! :3

Leauphaun said...

Isn't she?! I love her!!

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

I have a soft spot for cats...

17?Whew. That's the second oldest cat I've ever...'met,' I guess. XD

Interesting...my Word Verification is icatsiv. I, Cat Siv...>_>

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Me too =D

Yup, she's an oldie, but a cutie =)

Haha, sometimes I wonder if it knows... >_> =)

- Leauphaun