If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Michael Barnes: Second Drawing


 Definitely one of my favorite half-shadowed drawings that I've done. Michael Barns of the band RED.

This is my second drawing of Mike, and definitely my favorite of the two. Probably the thing I'm most excited about is the shine on his cheekbone and top of the head. Other than that, I really like his earlobe... it looks like it really comes off of the page, and looks 3D.

Originally drawn on July 5th.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

8 comments:

Lauricia said...

My, he looks like he's thinking hard....Or maybe attempting the Flynn Ryder smolder??

Really cool drawing....I like his cheekbone too.

Leauphaun said...

Thanks!! :)
LOL!! "Here comes the smolder" love that moment!!

Mike is the type of person who has a "thinking" face :) My dad says that he looks like a WWE wrestler >_>...

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

I really like his ears too! Nice :D

Leauphaun said...

Haha, thanks!! =)

Yeah, for some reason, they really turned out great! LOL!!

- Leauphaun

Lauricia said...

Miss seeing your drawings, girl!! I miss you.

Leauphaun said...

Oh gosh, has it really been a month since I've last posted?? Wow, life flys by when it's busy! Thanks, I miss you too!! :)

I do have a few posts I need to publish, and hopefully soon!!

- Leauphaun

Vanessa Nash said...

Hi is any of your Mike Barnes drawing from Red for Sale because can't get a Red poster I'm a big Mike Barnes fan Thanks.

Leauphaun said...

Hi Vanessa =)

Yes, I have it for sale online here:http://fineartamerica.com/featured/michael-barns-kayleigh-semeniuk.html?newartwork=true

But I do ask that if you buy a print, I do ask that you keep the drawing for yourself, and don't give it to them, or anyone else =) Thanks!!!

- Leauphaun