If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jonathan Jefferson - Guitarist for Nine Lashes


This drawing, the original picture taken by lovely Jeanette Yoder, is one of my favorite Nine Lashes drawings.
Yes, it looks dramatic, or in the words of my grandmother, "He looks angry", I think that this displays great emotion, and concentration in the intricate guitar parts he is playing onstage.

Why this was one of my favorites is because of the little details in the picture. The small shadows of his eyelashes, and how each lash is defined, as well as his two lip rings that stand out against the shadows.

He has really long hair, actually longer than mine, that he whips around onstage. Because of their intense show onstage, his hair is sweat soaked, thus making it gather together into small sections.

Overall, this is the second drawing I'm most excited to show Nine Lashes.

If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Regollin said...

Nice job with the beard! It must have been harder to tackle than most of the beards in your drawing, because it's longer. I like the eyelashes too!

Leauphaun said...

@ Regollin - Haha, thanks!! =D
Doing the beird was tedious, quite tedious. But because it's longer, it is actually (believe it or not) easier than let's say, Randy's beard (check out that post if you want to see a tedious beard!)

Haha, the eyelashes are one of my favorite parts too!!

Thanks for the comment!!

- Leauphaun