If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Anthony Armstrong - Splash


Anthony Armstrong, the guitarist for the band RED

This has to have been one of my most challenging drawings of all time. I actually had to separate the drawing into three different steps, just so I wouldn't get overwhelmed. The first step I did was fill in the black parts.

The second part was to fill in the water that is being splashed around his face.

The the final part is the finished product. But this drawing probably took me a full day of drawing to complete. Which is not normal for me to do. I normally can complete one drawing in a few hours, if I put my mind to it. But this one took soooooo long.

But I'm glad with how it turned out. It's one of Anthony's favorite pictures of himself.

If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

4 comments:

Lauricia said...

Oh My GOODNESS!! This is sOOOOOOOOOOOOO Amazing! Ohhh...Shivers.

I cant get over how wonderful this is....

Leauphaun said...

Haha, thanks Lauricia!! Definitely one of my hardest ones to conquer!

I hope he likes it too... it's the one I'm going to give him when I see RED next :)

Thanks for your awesome comment! - Leauphaun

Regollin said...

WOW! Amazing job with the water! How many pencils did you go through? I LOVE IT! :D

Leauphaun said...

Thanks, Regollin!! Haha, way to many!! I think I probably finished off of a pencil on this drawing. The water is one of the most tedious part of a drawing I've EVER done!

Haha, thanks!! I love it too =D

Thanks for the comment! - Leauphaun