If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, July 20, 2012

Noah Terrell - Drummer for Nine Lashes


Noah Terrell. The drummer for the band Nine Lashes.

Noah was somewhat of a challenge. The biggest challenge being that there aren't many drawable photos of him, and since the band has only recently become a larger band (popularity wise) there aren't many photos of them in general. So I asked Janette Yoder if I could use some of her photos to draw pictures of the band. She readily agreed, and so I found myself a picture to draw.

I would like to find another, better photo to give him, but I'm glad with what I have.

Original photo copyright to: Jeanette Yoder Photography.

2 comments:

Zethra said...

Nice! The ear is really good and I liked how you did the facial hair. This one caught my attention because he looks a little like someone I know.

Leauphaun said...

Thanks, Zethra!
Haha, that's my favorite part of the drawing! The ear, I mean.

Huh, interesting :) He actually reminds me of someone I know too...
Thanks for the comment!

- Leauphaun