If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Melanie Greenwood


I actually started this drawing sometime in March. Yeah, that's how long I've procrastinated against doing it. But since I have been drawing like crazy, I decided I might as well finish it. So here it is.

It's not that the drawing was particularly hard to do, nor that I didn't want to, I just didn't have inspiration to do it. If you look at the drawing I did of Melanie back in September 2011, this one has so much more detail in it; smoother shading, higher contrast.
By doing this drawing, I remember why I like to do males more often than females. Because most females have smooth skin, adding the shading is really hard, because you have to have every stroke in place, with the right pressure. If you don't, then you get a mark you don't want to. And Melanie has porcelain doll-like skin (very smooth!), so it can take up to 3 more hours just so her skin will stay the same all the way through. Which is definitely nice for her :)

But on the plus side, I love to do things like long hair, thick eyelashes, and jewelry, things most guys don't have.

Though, I'm happy with the way it turned out :)

2 comments:

Lauricia said...

That is one beautifully done drawing!! Like, wow. The detail is amazing.

Fantastic job!!

Leauphaun said...

=D
Thank ye, fair maiden!!

Melanie is such a sweet woman, not to mention absoutely gorgeous!

Thanks for the comment ;)

- Leauphaun