If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jared Lankford - Bassist for Nine Lashes


Jared Lankford the bassist for the band Nine Lashes. Named "Quietly Dramatic" by Kismint

I must say that Jared was almost as hard to find a picture of as Noah was. But I finally found one that I could draw, so here it is. His facial hair was the most fun to draw, and I think that was the part that turned out the best.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thats amazing! I love the hair....Man, he has hair! lol. I really like this.... =)

-Lauricia

Leauphaun said...

Thanks, Lauricia :)

Haha, I love his hair too!!!

=D

- Leauphaun

Kismint said...

Gotta be one of my favoritest music artist drawing you've done.

Admittadly, I fancy more the profile angle then the portrait.

Nicely done!

Leauphaun said...

Really?? Huh, interesting :) I really like this one too. But it helps that Jared is such a handsome guy ;)

Sometimes the profile has less to draw, so I can spend more time on them.

I thank thee for thy kind comment!!

- Leauphaun

Kismint said...

Well, yeah...I think I like it because the way he's hanging his head makes him look like he's carrying some sort of terrible burden...etc., etc.

I guess "quietly dramatic" is the phrase I'm wrestling for here.

God bless! =)

Regollin said...

Wow! Amazing job on the hair!

Leauphaun said...

@ Kismint - Ok, you just named it. Like, wow. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! That name FITS the drawing! Thanks!!

God Bless!! ;)

@ Regollin - Thanks!! Haha, it took quite a while to get his hair that black :)

- Leauphaun