If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Girl Worshiping God with Her Guitar


This is a friend of mine who used to live in my city, but now lives on another continent. She loves to play the guitar, and loves God. I decided to send her a gift of a drawing of herself, though it's only been a few months since she moved. She loves Switchfoot, and so I decided that when I see Switchfoot next, I'm going to ask them to sign this drawing, then I'll send it to her. She is a special friend, and I miss her a lot. Hopefully this'll make her year. Miss you Lise!!

6 comments:

Lauricia said...

Awwwee.......I really like this.

She is going to love it....Oh my.

Really good job....I wish I could draw drawings for the people that mean a lot to me.

Squeaks said...

This is really awesome! Your friend is gonna love it :D great job!
--Squeaks.

Leauphaun said...

@ Lauricia - :) Thank you! I hope so, but knowing her, I think she will.

It IS nice being able to draw things for people I love. It helps around Christmas time too ;)

@ Squeeks - Thanks!!! Hope so!

- Leauphaun

Kismint said...

This is one of my favoritest of your works, dear Leauphaun! We don't see so much of these kind of pictures from your hand, and it's a nice break from portraits and profiles (not that I don't love those to peices too ;).

I love the realism of the denim in her jeans! Amazing!

Regollin said...

I love giving people drawings. Seeing them happy makes my happy.
This will definitely make her smile!

Leauphaun said...

@ Kismint - Aww, thank you ^_^ Yeah, I'm not big on the full/half body drawings, because I can't seem to get posture, and faces right when I do do them. Because her face is turned away was the clincher for this picture. I was like HAVE. TO. DO. LOL :)

Thanks again!!

@ Regollin - Tell me about it!! My dad told me that I should give people scans and keep the originals, but that just doesn't cut it. I HAVE to give people originals (when it's my choice, not theirs). Seeing the look on their face when they get to KEEP it, is payment in full =D

Thank you!! I hope she will too :)

- Leauphaun