If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Spider-Man (2003)

 Spider-Man

I actually did this drawing to help Eldra out. I did the outline of the drawing, then as it came together, I found myself wanting to finish the drawing completely; which I did. Though it took a few weeks to do, I DID finish it!

This isn't the 2012 Spider-Man. It's the 2003 one.

If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

4 comments:

Spork said...

Wow! That is a seriously cool picture!

Leauphaun said...

Thanks, Spork!!

Haha, it was a cool picture to start out with ;)

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

Amazing jobs with the webbing on the suit! The shading must have been tough!

Leauphaun said...

@ Regollin - Thanks!! Haha, the shading wasn't nearly as hard as drawing out the webbing in the first place. But, after I finally finished drawing in the webbing, the shading fell into place, so to speak :)

- Leauphaun