If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, June 1, 2012

Queen Padmè Amidala


To kick off one of my favorite months, here is Queen Amidala.

Oh, my word! Was this one ever fun to do!! What, with all the little detail to do, and switch between 8 different textures, why wouldn't it be fun?
I did this over a few different days, and finished it on May 22, but I kind of left the post unattended until now...
I'll be doing another shot of Amidala soon.

June the first be with you?... Just doesn't have the same ring as May the Fourth be with you.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

8 comments:

Lauricia said...

Oww, lets not all gawk at once, k? ;)

Now she's got style....*Leans back in chair and rubs back of neck sheepishly* Like...The head device thingy is alone breathtaking....

All in all, this deserves a job well done badge! :) Goooooood work!

-Lauricia

Leauphaun said...

Haha, aww, thanks Lauricia :)

Does she ever! I love most of Anidala's hair styles, and I plan on drawing more of her styles.

Aww, thanks!!

- Leauphaun

Anonymous said...

Wow... that is just... amazing. There are really no other words for it. You have great talent.
I'm often showing my geeky/nerdy older brother your Star Wars/LotR drawings and he's constantly stunned by them.
Keep drawing!

Leauphaun said...

Thanks!! :D
For some reason, I love to draw Star Wars characters... I'm not even a huge SW fan or anything. But I AM a HUGE LOTR fan!! I'm glad you're one too :)

Thanks for the kind comment!!

- Leauphaun

Spork said...

That is very VERY impressive!!!

Leauphaun said...

Thank you, Spork!! :)

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

Wow! That's crazy! :D

Leauphaun said...

Haha, I'll take that as a compliment ;)

Thanks - Leauphaun