If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Sunday, May 20, 2012

Orlando Bloom

Orland Bloom

I did this drawing for the same person I did the top drawing of Josh, in this post.

I was excited to do this picture, as I've wanted to do this drawing for a while. Personaly, though, I don't like how it the face turned out. I like the hair though :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He totally has the Orlando lip thing going. lol. I must admit, the hair is totally awesome!!

Good work!

Lauricia

P.S. I'm taking it this is from the Pirates of the Caribbean??

Leauphaun said...

Hahaha, really?? I thought I didn't give him enough of the "Orlando lip" lol

I thank thee for thy nice comment :)

Probably from Pirates, though I'm not sure where this picture is from.

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

Wow... I think this may be your most realistic drawing yet. I LIKE the face!

Leauphaun said...

I'm glad you like it :)

Haha, so did my friend who I did it for... I guess I just don't like it because there isn't enough of a low-light contrast...

- Leauphaun

Regollin said...

I see what you mean about the leack of cantrast, but thats just how the real picture looks right?
Even with the low contrast, this is amazing.

Leauphaun said...

Yeah, the contrast didn't work out in the least! Well, the original had more contrast than what I did, but thanks!

Aw, thanks, Regollin. That's sweet =)

- Leauphaun