If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kyle Kupecky - Anthem Lights

Here you go, Laurcia. Kyle Kupecky of Anthem Lights.

Laurcia came to me with a request to do someone from Anthem Lights. She gave me five different photos to choose what picture I want to do. Over two days, I worked to complete it before the week was done.

All in all, it was a good project to work on :) Thanks for trusting me to get this picture done!

 - Leauphaun

10 comments:

Kismint said...

Aww, Leauphaun, you're so sweet to do pictures for other people! =)

I love the glimmer of the eyes. Keep it up (don't drop your current sketch-ish mood! =D I am enjoying it immensely!).

Love, smiles, an' God bless,
Ka-Plinkydink

Leauphaun said...

@ Kismint - Aww, that's sweet of you to say, but it's not my gift anyways, but God's, so it's a blessing for me to do this! =D

Haha, that's nice to hear, but I'm glad. And I do have a few more drawings to post, so look out for them soon :)

God Bless you too!!

- Leauphaun

Anonymous said...

Ta da! You did FANTASTIC!!! Thank you soooo much for taking this project on for me! It was so super sweet of you! And you did totally amazing like always!!!! :) Did I mention that I love it?!

Keep up the totally breath taking work!

-Lauricia

Leauphaun said...

Aww, thanks Lauricia!! I'm glad you liked it!

Haha, this comment really touched me, because I already sent you the drawing, yet you decided to comment on here anyway :') I thank thee.

GB!! - Leauphaun

Lauricia said...

Awe, I'm glad. It was all true you know. You are a great artist, and a very sweet person. May you continue to shine all of that beautiful light of your's! (And God's.)

God bles you!

Leauphaun said...

Aww, thanks =)

You are too! And I'm not just saying that!! Keep on singing!!

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

Emma-lee said...

three words - you are awesome!

Leauphaun said...

Haha, Kyle is awesome! He's such a great guy :)

Thanks! - Leauphaun

Regollin said...

Nice! :D
That hair must have been quite a chalange!

Leauphaun said...

Thanks :)

Haha, it WAS quite a challenge! But challenges are good, so I enjoyed it :D

- Leauphaun