If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, January 19, 2012

Michael Barnes - Lead Singer of RED

Michael Barnes of the band RED.

I've finally come to a point where I like the photo as a drawing, as well as a picture. I did the drawing originally, but didn't like how it looked so I put it as an overlay picture in Photoshop and matched it with the original picture. Man, oh man, was it in need of touching up! The bridge of his nose needing fixing, as well as the tip, his beard, jaw, neck, scalp, ear, eyes, eyebrows, the works!!! Thankfully, this isn't a dark shaded picture, so erasing and touching up the picture wasn't much of a problem. But it's come to a point where I enjoy it.

No comments: