If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Larry Mullen, Jr.




If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.


Part two of my U2 drawings!!

Larry is the drummer of U2. He is unusual, because he has an Elven look that not many people have.
I think the top drawing looks way more like him than the bottom one does... what do you think?
I spent up to 9 hours on the top drawing, but not nearly as many on the bottom one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

both are good, but then again, I dunno the person its suposed to look like..haha..but I like the first one best. Good job on the ear and the eyes.

Leauphaun said...

Thank you!!
Haha, well, he's over 50 years old, but looks like a 25 year-old, so it's hard to explain...:) (crazy, I know!)

=D Me too!! My older sister likes the bottom one better, but my favorite is the top one.

Thanks!!

- Leauphaun