If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, January 2, 2012

Galadriel - Lady of the Wood


My first Lord of the Rings piece this year!!!
As everyone is getting hyped for the first part of The Hobbit, myself included, I decided to do a LOTR picture in honor of it releasing this year. I actually did it on the 2nd, but since I was - and am - in a U2 mood right now, I have another 2 to 4 U2 drawings to publish. So I might as well publish this one and get it over with. Also, this is the third drawing that I've done in 4 days, so I felt I rushed this one a little bit.

And yes, I've noticed that I'm quite terrible at explaining about the drawing...

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Drawing! I think you did great!

Leauphaun said...

Thanks for the encouragement!! :)

- Leauphaun

Anonymous said...

the lighting on the front of the face is really good!

Leauphaun said...

Thank you!! :D

- Leauphaun

Lauricia said...

I can literally see her coming to life! This is sooo breath taking! All of them are, but the LOTR ones really captured my attention. I always wanted to be an artist, but alas, I wasn't really born with that gift...But you certainly were! =)

Do you sell these drawings? And do you ever draw something someone's asked for for free? (I hope Im not being nosy in asking that...)

God bless!

Lauricia - http://lauriciadawn.blogspot.ca/

Leauphaun said...

Well, first off, thank you :)

Hehe, yeah, the LOTR drawings always seem to turn out really well, no matter what I seem to do :)

Sometimes, but rarely do I actually sell pieces. I've sold some stuff over the years, but not enough for me to be in the business of it consistently.

No you're not being nosey at all! :)

Yeah, I do lots of drawings for free. I met some friends through Bloggger, and ended up meeting them for real life this past fall, and I asked them for their favorite LOTR characters so I could do drawings of them and give it to them (as you've probably seen from the Frodo, Gandalf and Legolas posts), so most of the time I do drawings for the fun/enjoyment of it.

- Leauphaun

Lauricia said...

Leauphaun,
Thank you for your reply!!

Now you've got me wondering....Um...If I sent you a picture, would you be able to draw it? I don't exactly need a copy, but I'd kinda like to see it. (If you posted it on your blog.) If you don't do this, that is totally fine with me, but I couldn't help but ask.

Thanks!!

Leauphaun said...

Your welcome :)

I'm flattered that you want me to do a drawing. I thank thee!

Haha, it totally depends on the picture. I'll take a look at it, then decide if I can or can't ;)
I am going to be busy until the end of this week, but feel free to post the link in your comment, and I'll see what I can do :)

GB! - Leauphaun