If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Edmund Pevensie - Skandar Keynes

Here you are, JesusIsMySavior. Here is Edmund! :)
I'm sorry I've taken so long to do this drawing, but procrastination had a hold of me and wouldn't let go. But I have conquered him... for now...
I tried to get a picture of Skandar when he was playing Edmund, but in all the pictures I saw, he looked really young. This was the best one I could find. Hope you like it!
My favorite part has to be his hair. I think I finally have hair looking like hair.

6 comments:

JesusIsMySavior said...

Ohmygoodness! This is amazing! (much like all your other work) I completely and utterly LOVE it!(; and it's alright, I don't think it took that long :D this is really great! Thank you so much ^_^

Vrenith said...

I love it!! I think his hair is my favorite, too. :)

Amazing work, Leauphaun!! Can't wait until the next piece! Not that I'm rushing you. ;)

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

@ JesusIsMySavoir
=D Thank you!!! I'm glad you like it!! I'm glad I finally got him completed :)

@ Vrenith
Hahaha, yeah... I can see why... ;)
Thank you, Vren, and the next piece should be a hockey player...

- Leauphaun

JesusIsMySavior said...

Haha you're quite welcome(:

Vrenith said...

A hockey player? :D I like all of your drawings...

Currently, we're leaving this Saturday for Africa. O_O SCARY.

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Hahaha, thanks, Vrenith :) I like all of yours too... and I'm not just saying that. Moby was SOOO CUTE!!!

WOW!! Already?? It's gone so fast! I'll be praying for you guys ;)

- Leauphaun