If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Left Turn

Now this is an odd angle, you might think. Yes, this is a very odd angle to draw! But it was surprisingly easy to do. You might think that, because the horse is going forward/away from you, and turning at the same time, it would be a tough angle to draw. Nope! I really enjoyed this one :) The shadow was harder, though, because I really don't enjoy drawing grass of ANY kind!
Favorite part: The horse's right knee
Least Favorite Part: The horse's left front foot.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Vrenith said...

I really like this view, Leauphaun! It looks like a lot of fun to draw. ^_^

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thanks Vrenith!! =D
It was, really, REALLY surprisingly fun! I know I keep saying that, but it WAS ^_^

- Leauphaun