If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, November 11, 2011

Anthony Armstrong - Guitarest of RED

Anthony Armstrong
 
This is a picture from RED's music video Feed the Machine. That is why he has no shirt on...

The day I was going to do a drawing, I was first going to work on a horse head, but Eldra convinced me to draw Anthony instead. I had told her back in September that I would do this drawing, but since I had an art show, and a concert, I was busy with artwork the entire month. In October, I got commissioned to do 6 drawings which took me most of the month to do. Only now have I completed this drawing!
I think that this really turned out, more than what I was expecting, with my personal favorite part being the little waterdroplet on his cheek. I LOVE little details like that.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

8 comments:

Manny said...

Wow! That is an awesome picture. You are really good at realistic photos. I have a few friends that love RED and I will have to send them the link to this. Thanks for posting!

-Manny

Leauphaun said...

:) Thank you Manny!!
Sweet! Yeah, that would be neet =D

Haha, now I just have to do Mike, Joe and Randy... then I'll have compltetd the entire band! 1 down, 3 to go... :)

- Leauphaun

Peri said...

Well, I just have to say this is INDEED a good drawing of Anthony! Good job!

Leauphaun said...

Thank you so much, Peri!!!!

:) This comment means so much to me! I worked so hard to make Anthony look... like himself. I'm happy you like it :)

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

Dee Dee said...

This is super awesome! I love him! lol <3

Leauphaun said...

Haha, thanks Dee Dee!! Oh my gosh, me too!! (though, in a fan way...) =D

Thanks for the comment!!

- Leauphuan

Anonymous said...

Hi just wanted to know if this awesome drawing of Anthony Armstrong from Red is on sale please I'll be greatfull once again Thanks.

Leauphaun said...

Hi =)
Yes, right here:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/anthony-armstrong-kayleigh-semeniuk.html?newartwork=true

- Leauphaun