If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, October 1, 2011

Joel Bruyere - Bass Player for Thousand Foot Krutch



Joel Bruyere from TFK (Thousand Foot Krutch)

I think these drawings surprised Joel when I showed them to him. The top one is the one he decided to take, while the bottom one is the one he signed for me.
I can see why he would take the top drawing as opposed to the bottom one. The shading is darker, giving him more depth to his face, while the bottom one has minimal shading. The one thing I do remember drawing on the lower drawing is his mouth. I had such a hard time drawing it!! I probably drew it 5 times before getting it to a point where I was satisfied with it. Also the beard. I had difficulty drawing that.

I think he was happy with the drawing, or at least I'm hoping he's happy with it >_> :)

Thank you so much Joel, for the kind words, time and ability to put up with me ;)

2 comments:

Regollin said...

I wish I could see Manafest, TFK, Red, and all those bands in concert!
I saw skillet once, and that was Amazing!

Leauphaun said...

All of them are awesome bands to see live! If you do get a chance, take it and go see them! The guys in the bands are also really nice! Specifically Trevor (lead singer of TFK), and Chris Greenwood aka Manafest. Both of those guys are the ones who launched my courage to draw people.

Skillet IS amazing! I just wish they'd release a new album already...

- Leauphaun