If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, September 5, 2011

Ty Dietzler (Portriat)

Ty Dietzler from Thousand Foot Krutch
THIS was a fun drawing to do with the Dreadlocks and the huge headband...SO MUCH FUN!!
Surprisingly, it only took me 2 hours to complete it. I guess it's because it is mostly all darks and few light spots.
Now, for those of you who aren't good at doing hair, dark pictures are the best because you don't have to struggle with strands or middle tones, it's only highlights and darks.
This has turned into my all-time favorite drawing!!!! Unfortunately, I may not be keeping it as I am meeting the band later this month and Ty may or may not choose this drawing to keep. I hope he does, and doesn't!!
He ended up taking it, like I thought he would. It's good, I'm glad he too it!

No comments: