If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, September 26, 2011

Melanie Greenwood

Who is this beauty?? It's Melanie Greenwood, the wife/graphic artist of  music artist Manafest.

I had the privilege of meeting and talking with Melanie this past weekend...such a nice person!!!!
For those of you who haven't read my blog post, there was a 10-band concert this past Saturday and Melanie was manning Manafest's merch table. I recognized her from the picture I'd used to draw this, and talked with her for a few minutes. I gave Chris the drawing to surprise Melanie which it did (I think) :)

But this isn't my first time drawing her. I originally did this same drawing only something happened to it.
So I finished the drawing, (first one), late one night and left it on top of my laptop as I was too tired to put it away. The next morning I had a shower, and after I got out of the shower and was fixing my hair, ONE hair that had product on it landed on her nose and stuck there. I didn't notice the hair until hours later when I noticed a darker smudge on her nose and tried to erase it. Well, all it did was smear the product on her nose and permanently stain the paper. She has almost flawless skin so this huge black smear ruined the whole drawing!! GAH! It made me so mad!!! So had to do a second drawing of the same picture, but it ended up working because the second drawing looked more like her than the first.

Thanks Chris & Melanie!! You guys are awesome...keep rocking for God!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

thank you again Kayleigh! I love the drawing and yes I was surprised! I've never had someone draw me before. That was so amazing!!! and you did the drawing twice! so sweet. All the best to you and your art career:) Melanie

Leauphaun said...

You're very welcome!!! =D

It was a pleasure to do it, even twice!!! And I probably didn't say this enough, but, thank you as well!!!

- Leauphaun