If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kevin Bieksa - Defence on Offence


Kevin Bieksa of the Vancouver Canucks.

This drawing goes along with Half of the Duo, and Excitement for Practice.
Not really that much to say about this drawing other than it was an easy drawing to complete. I did this for an art show I was in.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Vrenith said...

Looks epic. :) I don't know much about hockey, but I do like the pictures. They're extremely interesting to see, because then I learn of another player. :)

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank you!!!!

Thats ok :) I'm just glad to hear your voice!!

- Leauphaun