If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Eye for Music


This is the theme piece that I did for the art exhibition that I was in. The theme was 'A Rhapsody of Art' which means 'music in art'.

A friend of mine was kind enough to model for me with her GORGEOUS eyes. I then put the picture through Photoshop Elements 9 and added music notes. But because I don't have a warp tool the notes didn't want to bend around the Iris. *Blah* so I ended up doing it by hand.

But the story behind this picture. I originally was going to paint it on a 11" x 14" canvas. Well that didn't work out as the colors DIDN'T want to blend together. I then moved onto a 9" x 11" canvas to which the same problem occurred. I then decided to switch to pencil and, well, you see the results.

4 comments:

Vrenith said...

Haha! 'Tis still brilliant. I love it. And yes, I do believe your friend has lovely eyes...

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

:) Thanks Vrenith!!

Me too!!! AH, she has GORGEOUS eyes!! The exact color I 'wanted' to have, if you know what I mean.

- Leauphaun

Archer said...

Soooo beautiful!:)

Be Blessed:)

Archer

Leauphaun said...

=D
Thank you Archer!!!

I recieve that, and be blessed too!!!

- Leauphaun