If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bodan (Guitarist for Manafest) Signed Drawing


Definitely not the better of the two drawings that I've done of him. But still...nah I really wish it looked more like him.
This was a challenge. Unlike the previous drawing, this one just WOULDN'T work!! No matter how many tries I did, it just didn't want to work out. I can't blame him for taking the other drawing.

Thank you so much, Bodan, for your kind words, and for signing this! It may be a painting next, eh?

2 comments:

Regollin said...

No comments?! The hair is great!

Leauphaun said...

Thanks!! The hair is about the only thing that worked out on this drawing, unfortounately... but thanks =)

- Leauphaun