If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, September 22, 2011

Legolas (For SOTK)


Here you go SOTK!!
The third and final piece...completed!
While I was drawing Legolas here, I found out that I've gotten better at doing hair, not to mention found it more enjoyable to do. I think that I finally pulled off blonde hair. Before my blonde hair looked more like brown (or white :/) but I've finally had enough practice to get it looking light, but not white.

Eldra said that his features were a little off, but that is how the picture is. His expression (to me) is like 'what?' with the one eyebrow raised.
Hope you like it!!

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

6 comments:

Squeaks said...

That's amazing!! I sent SOTK the link, so hopefully when he's free he'll check it out :D I love the hair...looks awesome!! And the eyebrow (lolz) such a characteristic "legolas" look :D EPIC!

Leauphaun said...

=D Thank you Squeaks!!!!

Gah, I'm soooo glad hair is coming to me easier now! It is just so hard!! lol ^_^

Sorry I haven't commented before this (you know, concerts and all) but thank you so much!!! I'll be posting more drawings soon!!

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Hey, I have only the time to comment on one of your posts, but I'll just tell you that I love them all! Great job, Leauphaun! This Legolas one is extremely good... and I agree with Squeaks--that eyebrow totally gives him a 'Legolas' look!

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Hey, Vren!! Awww, thank you :)

Haha, that eyebrow I was going to change, but now I won't!! Lol

- Leauphaun

Kaw said...

Great drawing!!! You are very talented!

Leauphaun said...

Thanks, Kaw!! :)

- Leauphaun