If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sidney Crosby - Liquid Gold Eye

This is an old drawing of mine, back from June a few years ago.
I had actually seen another drawing of this picture. Personally I like mine better, but that's because it's my own. Although I like the whole drawing my his eye is what made me name it 'Liquid Gold Eye', as he has goldie-brown eyes.
Why I had never posted it before is because it was in a frame that was diffucult to get open and I never went to the trouble of getting it out until now.
My favorite part of the drawings is his right eyebrow. It remindes me of a foxes tail...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.
I love Crosby, and i did a drawing of him, but not as detailed and wonderful as yours. Maybe because I'm not as experienced as you (I'm only 13 :) )

Leauphaun said...

Thank you! :)
He is a very good person to draw... my first 'offically successful' human drawing.
I was about your age when I did this one, but I may be wrong...

I'm sure yours looks great!!

Thanks for the comment

God Bless - Leaupahun