If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sedin - Half of the Duo

Named: Half of the Duo

One of the Sedin brothers
I am gathering my Canuck drawings for an art show this September. I can sell the pieces that I show so I am trying to draw as many Canuck players as I can enter.
This drawing took me only about 2 hours to do, but it ended up looking great.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

3 comments:

Creative Artist said...

This looks epic! Sorry I've taken so long to comment. :) I haven't been on the computer much.

I like the angle, because it lets you see his EXPRESSION more than anything, no distractions. I especially love his eye. Amazingly detailed!

Great job,


--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank you, Vrenith!!!!! :D


That's ok. I've just ripped out my hair in wonder at where you had disappeared to. It's all good ;) Just kidding, btw...

Yeah, it does give you the close up details of his expression. Thank you!!

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Haha, yeah... I disappeared for a bit. O_o I don't really have any subjects to blog about, other than Doctor Who, which would probably seem boring to my readers, so... those are my excuses. ;)

You're welcome!!

--Vrenith