If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ryan Kesler - Excitement for Practise

Here is Ryan Kesler of the Vancouver Canucks.

I am putting this drawing into an art show this September along with Kevin Bieksa, and Half of the Duo.
This drawing took me 3 different days to complete it. It just kept on giving me trouble. I got so fed up with it that I decided to leave it as it was on the third day. I didn't even have time to photoshop the fingerprints off of it.

If you'd like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Vrenith said...

AMAZING!!! Sorry I took so long to comment--AGAIN. I really love the shading on this one, and his hair reminds me of David Tennant... sorry. I rambled off again. ;)

HIs eyes and the ear loooks especially hard, not to mention the teeth... 'tis always hard with the teeth...

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

=D Thank you Vrenith!!!

No problem. It's nice to read your comments, and it sometimes surprises me how much you comment ;) I love it!!!

Yeah, his hair does look like David's. Lol

Ugggh, his ear and teeth WERE hard!! The overall skin tone was hard as well }:/

- Leauphaun