If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shea Weber - Signed Drawing

I spent over 3 hours on each drawing
I have purposely blurred my name out for my blog


Shea Weber, the Captain of the Nashville Predators (NHL) was doing an autograph signing session at a store near to where I live. Of course, as you all know, I am a huge hockey fan and just had to do this, no matter what the team; the player!
He was so nice, and to be sitting and getting his picture taken all over-and-over must be hard.
I did two drawings, one that I wanted signed, and another that he could take and give to a family member or friend...or just keep! He choose the top drawing which left the bottom drawing to be signed (if I had to choose a drawing, I also would have taken the top drawing) :)

Thank you SO much, Shea!!!!!!!

God Bless!! - Leauphaun

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, excellent pictures!! Glad ye got to meet him. :) Sounds like fun!

Heh, blurring it out is a good way to do it, so then you still get the whole note, but people can't actually read your name :)

GREAT WORK!!!!

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Haha, you had me all confused for a moment there, Vren. With you being an Anonymous commenter and all ;) Lol

Thank you!!!!
Mhm, though I think 'you' can still make out what he wrote, though I'm not sure. Maybe I know what to look for because it's my name!! :) Heh.

Yeah, he was so nice!!! A good friend (and teammate) of his is a Christian. He's who I'm going to draw next.

Thanks =D

- Leaupahun

Vrenith said...

I know. XD I was anonymous because I clicked on, 'Name and URL,' but then decided to go with my Google account because it was logged in, except then I clicked 'publish your comment' while forgetting to click on my google account. >_> So, I became anonymous.

Don't worry, I can't make it out. :) Just a blur of short and tall letters that I can't read, so you're good. I can read the rest of the note, though. :)

Yes! Epic. I can't wait to see the next picture... >_>

HEY!!! Art lessons start tomorrow. ^_^

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Hahaha, oops ^_^

Good :)

Thank you!!!!

SWEET-O!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you'll do!!!! *Squeals* SO. EXCITED!!!

- Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

Doing a post on it right now... if I don't publish it by tonight, I may have gone to bed early. :)

--Vrenith