If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, July 29, 2011

Bodan - The Guitarist for Manafest

Bodan - The guitarist for Manafest

Seriously, this scan of the drawing just doesn't do it justice!! There is so much detail that is missed because my scanner isn't a HD scanner :(

Ok, so some of you may know that I - along with my sister, brother and a friend - went to see music artist Manafest this past week. Well, while we were there I got pictures of the guitarist, Bodan, and the drummer, Travis, to draw. Here is Bodan and Travis will probably come soon. Well him and Mike Fisher of the Nashville Predators :)

This drawing took me 3 different days, and 7 hours to complete. I tried really hard to make Bodan look just like himself. To the point of where I was satisfied that it looked enough like him.

6 comments:

Vrenith said...

Very good! Well done. Sorry it took me so long to comment... I had lessons as well as a wedding to prepare for. :)

But, that is just a bunch of excuses!! I love the drawing. Love it.

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank ye, Vrenith!!!! =D

The cool part is I had told Bodan that I was going to be drawing him and to keep an eye out for it. Well I posted it on Facebook and for 2 days he didn't say ANYTHING!! Then he made it his profile picture and he LOVED it!!!! He just couldn't believe that I had put 7 hours into it!!! Now I can't wait to literaly show it to him!!!!!! Sorry but I'm excited :P =D

That's ok. But I was wondering why no one was commenting on this drawing, because when I posted it on FB I had NOT ONE comment for the longest time :) lol

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

That's EPIC!! I've never drawn something for a band-member or an author or something. :P I did see that Wayne Thomas Batson posted your pictures on his blog... >_> ^_^

I once drew Falon, but I gave that one away. :)

Yeah. When I post a drawing and nobody comments, I'm like, "What?! Doesn't art attract comments?" Heh...

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Wow, I totally forgot to comment back!! Sorry 'bout that (It's been 20 days since) O_O

I know!!!!! ^_^ Yes he did (well, Eldra sent the pictures to him, but whatever :) ) It made me so happy!!

Well, that is what a gift is for. To help others ;)

Totally. It's like, 'well, this SHOULD attract SOMEone's attention.

- Leauphaun

Anonymous said...

I love these photos, the one of the Travis and this one!

I just wanted to say that I know this post was from a while ago, but he's now the drummer for Manafest :) I saw the perform last night & got to meet them!

Leauphaun said...

Thanks!! This is a happy picture for me =)

Yeah, I saw that! That's so cool that you got to see them, and meet them afterwards! They're all such cool guys!!

- Leauphaun