If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kevin Bieksa

My first hockey drawing in a looooooong time. This is Kevin Bieksa (Be-x-ah) of the Vancouver Canucks. My favorite part of the drawing is the little corner of the jersey where you an see the little holes in the fabric. Well that and his ear. Ears have always been a 'simple' thing for me but now I found out why they were so simple. It's because I never put any time into them. Now I am having to put more time into the overall drawing. I think that this one took me over 4 hours to do.
I'm doing Vancouver players because they are in the Stanley Cup Finals. If they win I will be able to sell them.

No comments: