If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Henrik Sedin

Henrik Sedin
The captain of the Vancouver Canucks.
This took me 3 hours to do, 10pm to 1am. The reason it took me so long is because I tried a different way of drawing.
Instead of my usual look-at-the-drawing-than-look-down-at-the-paper-and-sketch-than-look-back-up-etc until it is completed, I drew his nose down, held the paper up to the picture, see what is wrong, than change it (not tracing, but free hand) until it looks just like the picture. Than when it is completed THAN I filled it in.
It was amazing to see how much I would have messed the drawing up if I had just drawn the picture out. His nose would have been angled in more, his forehead would have had a quarter less the size, this chin would have been way smaller and his ear would have made it in this drawing when it shouldn't be.

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

5 comments:

Vrenith said...

Oh, this looks great! So you filled the whole page in black--save for a few spots?

10pm to 1am? Whew. :)

It looks great! 'Tis amazing!

--Vrenith

Jake said...

Fantastic! :D I like this one.

Leauphaun said...

=D
Thank you both!!!
Yup. It took me 3 hours and 7-8 pencil sharpens to complete it :)

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Full trashcan, eh? XD

Happy Birthday,

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Oh. Yeah. :)

Thank you!!!

- Leauphaun