If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Arabian Head -w- Speed Drawing

This drawing I did quite a while ago but wanted to wait to post it so I would have the speed drawing to go along with it. Well, the speed drawing kicked up a fuss when I tried to save it. It first wouldn't save with any music. I left it there for a month. Than I couldn't upload it to YouTube because it was late (11:00 pm). NOW it is uploaded and ready to be viewed. It is a really simple drawing, my worst one of the 4 that I have done for Speed Drawings.

If you want to make the quality better than click play. Click play again to stop it. In the bottom right hand corner you will see 360p. Scroll you're mouse over that and click on the 720p.

5 comments:

Vrenith said...

I'm in Colorado right now, so my comments may not be that frequent. :)

It looks great!! It's both simple and yet portrays the horse's personality. Sort of curious, reaching out. I love it.

The best of my drawings only match up to the extremely simplest of yours. This one is still above my ability. :)

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

WOW. That's alright :) Colorado? Neet!
What, if I may ask, are you doing in Colorado?? Do a post about it on 'our' blog when you find time. I'd love to hear about it!

That is quite the compliment :) I thank thee! But I don't post every drawing I do. Only the ones that I feel 'worty' of my blog. So I don't always do good drawings. You get better every drawing!

Thank you ;D

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

We came for a Liberian (African) friend of our's wedding... Tony Weedor was her father, and we knew him extremely well. We thought we might as well stay, so we're at a cabin, though we're leaving tomorrow... I think. :) I'll do a post about it soon! On both blogs. ;) Because part of it has to do with drawing/painting.

Ah, well, I know the feeling. >_> I only post like less than half of my sketchbook when I blog pictures because they're not all that good... And yes, practice does help--a lot!

--Vrenith

P.S. Actually, my shading has been getting better--partly because I look at how you do the muscles. I'm visual, so you've been a big help. :)

Leauphaun said...

Sweat! I can't wait to hear about it!!

=D

An I'm so sorry about alllll my spelling mistakes >_> I was rushing the comment and didn't proof read it O_O oops, my bad...

Really? That is great! And quite the compliment :D Thanks

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Spelling mistakes happen to be tolerated in my book. ;) So it's alright, because I make them all the time myself. XD And try to correct 'em.

--Vrenith