If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, June 25, 2011

Alex Burrows: Completed

I have now finished my Alex Burrows drawing. It may look almost no different, but I did change quite a few things.
First, I made his hair more detailed and added more darks to it. I 'sharpened' up his hear, making the lines more clear; also darkening it. I added more darks to the entire face, as well as fixing the middle of his jaw and his cheek bone.
Strangely enough I noticed that French-Canadian people have the most awesome eyelashes. I love it.
I have also come to enjoy drawing ears. Weirdly enough, they are so much fun to do! I used to put hardly any time into them, but that's different now :)

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

4 comments:

Jake said...

Great job! I only noticed the darkening of the face and hair. :P

Leauphaun said...

Hahaha :D Thanks
You kind of have to save both than filp back and forth between them to really notice the difference.

- Leauphaun

Creative Artist said...

Yes, but this one *is* more refined. :) The details are what make big differences. Great picture!!

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

=D
I thank thee, fair Vrenith!

- Leauphaun