If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sillhouette, Draft Horse, and Spring's Promise

Lame Silhouette


Draft Horse
If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.


If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.


The top picture is a silhouette that I sort of doodled. The background is really...sketchy.

The Draft Horse took me HOURS to fill in. I had to stretch the drawing process over two days because I didn't feel like cramming it all in in one day. It looks like a male horse even though it's a mare. I don't know, it just looks more 'manly'.

The foal is actually my favorite of the three because the head turned out exactly how I wanted it. The original picture is of the foal stepping carefully through a field full of purple flowers.

3 comments:

Vrenith said...

Epic art!! I think the silloughette is just fine!

And I LOVE the draft. I can see how it took so long...

Cute foal!! And sorry I haven't been commenting. :P Our internet was down for a bit.

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank ye Vrenith!!!

It DID take me a long time, but I made the legs to short! Hahaha, oops O_O But for a draft horse I can get away with it.

Don't worry :) After a few posts I figured that either you guys were sick or the internet was down. Both are a pain...

Thanks - Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

It being a draft saved it all. it looks perfectly fine.

Yah...

--Vrenith (and you don't have to reply to my many comments. ;))