If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Skittish Race

Another horse, but this time this is a race horse.
This drawing took me a LONG time to compete. Almost 3 hours (which, for a horse drawing, is an extremely long time)
All the detail was so much fun to do!!!
And originally a guy was holding the bridle just under the bit but I decided to take it out

If you would like to purchase a print of this drawing, you can do so here.

2 comments:

Miss Pickwickian said...

Love your horse drawings. :-) Good job!

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Mis Pickwickian! =D

I'm glad, because I am in the mood for horses!

GB! - Leauphaun