If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Horses

This one is a racehorse
The picture originally had the horse wearing a bridle, and was being led.
I know that Arabians have small, delicate heads but this drawing kind of flopped. I just couldn't get the head correct. And then the whole body went out of proportion.

3 comments:

Creative Artist said...

I love 'em! How long did they take you to draw?

Happy days, ye must have! (In other words, have a good day. ;) )

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

Thank ye :)

Ummm, the top one took me 2 days, but I drew the horse and filled in the legs than left it for a few. I picked it up today and finished soooo about....hmmm...5 hours? I think.
And the bottom one took me around 3 from start to finish.

Have a good one!

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

Ah, if I could only do that... but I still don't have enough experience with all the veins and muscles in a horse. :P I NEED A TEACHER.

Ingenious and Epic. Capitalized.

You too!

--Vrenith