If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Friday, May 6, 2011

More Horse Eyes

My less detailed eye
 I have been in a horse-ish mood recently. Horses being my 'thing' to draw...
This eye is from a picture where the eye is almost completely out of focus except for the very edge of the eye and the eyelashes.


My more detailed eye

This has to be my favorite horse eye that I have ever done. I spent quite a while getting the hair to flow over the bone structure. Definitely my most detailed horse eye ever!

2 comments:

Vrenith said...

Ah, beautiful! I love them both. The glints in the eyes worked especially well. I can never get those parts to work right...

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

=D Thank you!!!
The shine in the eyes are also hard for me, but some just work out better than others. I think the best thing to do is to leave more lights light, and the darks REALLY dark. :)

- Leauphaun