If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, May 9, 2011

Jon Foreman - Lead Singer for Switchfoot

Hi y'all
A few days ago, Eldra and I were going through old music videos that bands did and ran across Switchfoot. We went crazy and watched Stars, Dare you to Move and a few others. It gave me inspiration to draw Jon. This picture of him came from the MV Stars.
I have always been a fan of Switchfoot's music. That is, I like most of their stuff until 'Hello Hurricane' came out. That album seemed like a big 'Beautiful Letdown' after their last album *wink, wink*
A friend of mine looks quite a bit like Jon here. The funny part? He's a surfer as well :)

2 comments:

Regollin said...

No Comments?! What? This is a great drawing! I love your half chaded face drawings. Great work! :D

Leauphaun said...

Haha, aww that's nice of you, Regollin :) Thanks!!

Me too =D They're some of my favorite, because I don't have to work nearly as hard keeping things symetrical :)

- Leauphaun