If you would like to use my drawings for some reason or another, please contact me before using them. To contact me, just comment on the drawing you'd like to use, and I'll see it right away.


Thanks - God Bless!



Monday, May 23, 2011

German Shepherd

I HAD to do this adorable face!

I don't know if she is exactly a German Shepherd dog, but she sure looks like it.
I think I spent 4 or 5 hours on her, just sketching, and sketching in her hair. Plus it was a nice break from doing all those horses, but in all reality she looks nothing like the original picture :}

7 comments:

Barriss Offee said...

WOW!! You made him so cute!! His hair is /very/ realistic.

-Barriss =)

Leauphaun said...

Thank you Barris!!

I'm glad it looks good :) I spent a lot of time working on it

GB - Leaupahun

Vrenith said...

My pictures never look like the original picture. :)

We went to my grandpa's old farm today, and this just reminds me of my old dog, who now lives there (nobody else lives there), Queasy. She's nine now, though she still acts like she's two! And she's getting arthritis, but she runs like crazy anyways. :O

I has the air of a German Shepherd, and yet...

I rather like it, Leauphaun.

Heh, even I get tired of horses--and thats mostly all I can draw. :P

Leauphaun said...

Thank ye!

Awwww, she sounds so sweet.

Mhm :)

Yup. I was going through the couple of hundred photos that I have of horses and kind of got tired looking through them. Than Eldra found some adorable pictures of cats for me. I think.....

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

She is. :)

Do I hear something about cats appearing on a blank piece of paper?? ;)

Can't wait to see what ye draw next. :)

--Vrenith

Leauphaun said...

:)

Yes, there may be cats in the near future...who knows?? I do!

Thanks

- Leauphaun

Vrenith said...

I wish I did. :)

Maybe there'll be...

0__0
(',')
(")_(")
BUNNY ALERT--BEEP, BEEP, (I'm sorry, but false alarm. Bunnies are not evil, but rabbits are. We have gotten mixed up, sorry for taking your time. Thank you.)

Heh. Cats would be great! Actually, anything would be great. :) But cats especially.

--Vrenith